The Venus Fly Trap plant, Dionaea Muscipula, is a species of carnivorous plant native to the bogs of North and South Carolina. The plants main feature is its’ jaw like flowers, which remain open until triggered by unsuspecting insects. This trapping function is not only intriguing, it is also very sophisticated.
The flower of Venus Fly Trap has many hairs, each hair oozes a viscous liquid, both attractive and sticky to small insects who get lured in by scent and then glued to the inside of the plants body. When the hairs are activated twice the plant closes and traps its prey and begins to digest.
Venus fly trap contains a form of discriminatory sensing for the plants’ DNA structuring, it only digests and destroys primitive cells. The immune system fights these, and Venus Flytrap strengthens the immune feature which expunges invader or “primitive” cells. Undifferentiated, undeveloped cells are also those cells which are harmful bacteria or fungal sporing.
The whole plant is used medicinially. According to the Physician’s Desk Reference for Herbal Medicines; Juice from the pressed fresh plant stimulates the immune system, has antineoplastic and antispasmodic uses. The chief active ingredient is believed to be a substance called plumbagin, some believe may be useful in the treatment of Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma as well as solid tumors.
Research shows that plumbagins used in low doses are potent stimulators of:
- macrophage activity (large scavenger cells that can engulf and destroy bacteria, and other foreign debris)
- anti-mutagenic (a compound acting on cells and tissues to decrease initiation of mutation)
- HDL elevation, the good cholesterol
- bacterial resistance to antibiotics
- PROMOTES NORMAL INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE. contains plant based ingredients, with anti inflammatory properties.
- UNIQUE REMEDY. Constructed to be a powerful, yet gentle, working harmoniously with the body.
- EFFECTIVE. supports animal’s fighting infection and inflammation
- SAFE TO USE. Natural products in their purest form without any fillers or flowing agents for safety
- MADE IN USA. Formulated in small batches, hand packed and inspected to ensure quality
“My dog is doing wonderfully
Your products are amazing and I am so thankful they are available! My dog is doing wonderfully with the pet flora and the herbal anti-inflammatory. She finally stopped scratching and the redness all over her skin has virtually disappeared! Keep on making these amazing good for the body products so we can have healthier lives!!!! Thank you Thank you!”