Category Archives: Pet Health

21st Century Probiotic Restores Digestive Balance Quickly and Safely

Eighty percent of your pets’ immune system is located in their digestive tract (gut), which is home to some one hundred trillion bacteria, with some 500 different species. Approximately 85% of the total bacteria are called “good”; the other 15% “bad”. This balance is essential to maintain good health. The bad bacteria break the food […]