Use the Earth’s Wisdom:
The more we know and the more tuned in we are to the Earth’s knowledge, the more we can keep our pets happy and healthy. Animals in the wild use instincts to heal themselves, but most domesticated animals are not able to run to the river bank and ingest clay when they need it.
Imagine your animal eats something that makes them sick. The body’s natural defense is to destroy the unknown entity with a flush of acid. Unfortunately, this acid can start to erode the intestines, resulting in vomiting, diarrhea, or more serious conditions such as lymphoma or IBD. When Luxolite (VItality Science’s liquid clay) is given, it’s natural reaction is to soothe the GI tract and bind and expel the toxins.
Geophagia-The deliberate consumption of earth, soil, or clay:
Parrots of southeastern Peru and elephants along the Tambopata River in the Amazon crave the earthly delicacy of mud (or clay). Scientist have discovered that clay binds toxins naturally and prevents them from flooding the blood stream. Clay provides essential sodium, magnesium and calcium that may be missing from some diets.
A study out of Cornell University concludes that eating dirt or clay can provide protection from dietary chemicals, parasites and pathogens. Hundreds of species of birds, reptiles and mammals (including 70 primate species) eat small amounts of clay and earth with their food to help with digestion, and provide the body with bio-nutrients such as iron and zinc. When ingested, and when in combination of toxic substances and gastrointestinal distress, acidic compounds are neutralized.
Luxolite consists of pure white Bentonite, a Montmorillonite clay. There are hundreds of varieties of clay available in the world, and not all are ideal for ingestion. White Bentonite has a perfect balance of sodium and calcium, along with other high quality nutrients. These two variables will activate a nutrient compound that neutralizes acid, yeast, fungi, and pathogen overgrowth in the gastrointestinal tract.
A personal story: A few years ago, I gave my dog a can of dog food that was poisoned. She was throwing up, lethargic, and had very loose stools. I gave her (via syringe mixed with water) Luxolite every 15 minutes for 24 hours. It coated her stomach, compensating for the lack of food for that time and bound and expelled the toxins from the poison. She recovered quickly, and is fine to this day. From then on, whenever she gets even a little sick, I give her Luxolite. It reduces the acidity or fungi overgrowth and I can diagnose her symptoms without that factor.
I always have Luxolite on hand. It is a quick, simple, and natural emergency remedy. It does not need to be refrigerated, and has a very long shelf life. It is something that can be given on a daily basis if your pet has a sensitive stomach or undergoing treatments that may be causing stress, more acid release, or a decrease in immunity.