If your cat has a very sensitive stomach or often doesn’t like the taste of certain products, try a sampling of our most popular products for acceptability and preferences. Write in your choices in the “order notes” at checkout. Samples to select from are listed below. Limit one of each product and one order per customer.
- Pet Flora the best probiotic for cats on the market, because they are soil based! It is a broad spectrum formula, a matrix of superior, highly-resilient microflora whose organic, seed-like structures survive the early GI tract to thrive in the intestines. Supports normal gastrointestinal function in animals
- Luxolite is a hydrated clay that actively supports cardiovascular and intestinal health while helping to support the body’s normal process of detoxification. It is naturally absorbent and extremely gentle on the system.
- Lithothamnium is not only a multi-nutrient supplement and calcium for cats, it is also an extraordinary drying agent. When given to animals with loose stools, it will absorb the extra water. It also helps to support healthy bones.
- Feline Comfort Tuna
- Feline Comfort Liver has ingredients especially chosen to gently and effectively promote normal digestion and gastrointestinal function.
- Feline Comfort Plus Tuna
- Feline Comfort Plus Liver is an advanced digestive support for cats, every ingredient works synergistically help to restore normal microbiological balance and digestion, and aids in reducing occasional loose stools due to environmental stress of changes in diet.
- Celloquent This is our most powerful product for supporting the immune system, as well as enhancing organ function and helping to maintain proper gut PH.
- Flex-N-Free helps relieve occasional joint stiffness, provides factors for bone development and the building of connective tissue, and supports healthy and flexible hips.
- Super Food Supplement enhances the immune competence of cats through a careful balance of the sulfur bearing proteins in the whey and colostrum with the essential fatty acids in the tuna oil.
We, at Vitality Science, make sure our products are in their purest form. We do not add any fillers, flowing agents or anything other than what is on the label. The natural products in our most time-tested ingredients are extremely safe and are a helpful addition to your cat’s or dog’s health plan. Hence our products are 100% safe, gentle and natural.
The best deal about Vitality Science is that we have excellent customer support. We work with you to choose the right food, identify potential toxins in your home, and guide your supplementation. Our goal is results and if you do not get them, then we will refund your money. Please contact our pet health experts for any questions about our products (how to use, dosages, updates). We would love to hear from you!