Arabinogalactan, prebiotic for dogs, occurs naturally in most plant cell walls and is a long chain polysaccharides extracted from larch trees. It is an easy-to-use soluble fiber to help maintain regularity and balance GI flora. It is a extremely effective fiber that is also an immune enhancer and prebiotic. It is as safe as water, virtually flavorless, and recommended for cats and dogs.
- Soluble fiber: mixes easily in water, 100% water soluble prebiotic fiber.
- Prebiotic – Improves Bacteria In The Colon. Helps maintain proper dog probiotic flora and boost the immune system.
- Well tolerated: no bloating, cramping or gas
- Promotes regularity and supports healthy glycemic control, growth of pro-biotic bacteria (such as Pet Flora) in the colon and contributes to healthy cat probiotic level
- Supports colon health by working in the colon to activate dog immune cells
- Non-allergenic and does not stimulate an insulin response
- Enhance nutrient absorption, and helps maintain optimum digestive function
- Helps to reduce stomach acidity
Royal Society Of Medicine of Great Britain has written that “90% of all chronic disease is caused by an unhealthy intestinal tract,” It follows then that Arabinogalactan powder may limit the progress of a disease by stimulating immune cell activation.
Arabinogalactan supports colon health by working in the colon to activate immune cells. Acting as a ferment-able fiber, it promotes growth of pro-biotic bacteria (such as Pet Flora) in the colon and contributes to healthy microflora levels.
Arabinogalactan powder enhances the immune system by increasing the number of immune cells present in the bloodstream, enhancing natural killer cell and macrophage activation, and limiting unhealthy cell replication. It also supports the immune system and colon health by moderating acidic buildup in the intestinal tract.
Carefully Selected Ingredients:
Arabinogalactan: While Arabinogalactan and its constituent parts are common in nature, the commercial extraction is taken from a Larch tree. It is a water soluble fiber and supports immune competence. Arabinogalactan is a long chain polysaccharides containing arabinose and galactose mono-saccharides. Arabinogalactan is actively fermented by intestinal micro-flora and is effective at increasing beneficial anaerobes such as those in Pet Flora.