I am the dog mom of Lucy, a 14 year old Rottweiler/Cocker Spaniel mix rescue. I found her after she was kicked out of her litter at only 5 weeks old. Her belly was swollen, she was full of worms, and she was not thriving. She had itching problems, digestive problems, and serious abandonment issues. I am so grateful she came into my life, she has taught me so much about health. She came into my life a few months after I started working for Vitality Science, and it was my experience in helping to heal her that made me a better pet health expert. Although, I used a gamut of our natural supplements on her to support her health, the one product that I will never be without is Luxolite. Below are 11 reason why I carry Luxolite with me at all times.
Pure white Bentonite clay, is formed from volcanic ash and has the ability to produce a charge that is electrical in nature when it comes in contact with liquid — similar to how earthing (touching your bare feet to the earth, in particular wet grass) works. When the clay touches any type of fluid (normally water), it takes on a different charge and is thought to bind to any present toxins within the fluid.
- Eating Grass: If I notice Lucy eating grass, this means her stomach is upset, I give her Luxolite and enzymes to help her digest.
- Vomiting: Animals are designed to throw up, its a way of ridding something poisonous, if they are in the wild. It still doesn’t negate the fact that vomiting creates acidity and acidity creates a wealth of other health problems. My goal is to remove that acidity as much as possible, and Luxolite does just that.
- Occasional Diarrhea: Luxolite pulls toxins out of the stomach while coating and soothing it. It not only makes them feel better, it also helps with diarrhea.
- Car Rides/Travel: Lucy is my road dog. She has traveled all over this country with me. She loves to be in the car, but long trips can cause anxiety, and that can create acidity. Every time we get in the car for a drive, I give her Luxolite as a precautionary measure.
- Toxic Overload or Poisoned: There was one very scary night when Lucy was poisoned by a bad can of dog food. She had uncontrollable vomiting and diarrhea. She had no energy and looked like she was going to die. I administered via plastic syringe, Canine Comfort and Luxolite every 15 minutes for 24 hours. The toxins got extracted and the Canine Comfort soothed and repaired swollen and tore tissues in the GI tract.
- Stress: Stress can come in all forms. Maybe there is a new pet in the house, you are moving, or you have left for the day. If your dog is prone to stress, then a small daily dose of Luxolite will help sooth and relax your pet.
- Old Age: As our pets age, acidic levels increase. If your animal is growing into an older companion animal. A small daily dose of Luxolite will increase their health and vitality.
- Vaccines/Pharmaceutical Drugs/Chemotherapy: If your animal is on any Pharmaceutical Drugs, currently (or soon will be) receiving Chemotherapy or vaccines then Luxolite is a must! These are compounded from chemicals and are foreign to the body. Chemicals of all sorts increase stress, lower immune function, and breed acidity. I also recommend adding Celloquent in these cases, to increase immune function.
- De-worming/Flea Medication: As mentioned before when I found Lucy she was riddled with worms, so much so that her belly was extended. At the time, I had no other knowledge of how to solve it. I reluctantly gave her one dose of a chemical compound to rid her of the infestation, but I also gave her hefty doses of Luxolite to coat her stomach before ingesting the chemicals. The same goes for flea medications. These are also toxic and create acidity. If you are in search of a great flea repellent then I recommend Cedarcide. If you are currently using something else I would urge you to switch and give your pet some Luxolite. to ease the toxic overload that is being created in the body.
- Fasting: Fasting is a last resort to allowing the body to restore balance. It is done by withholding food for a minimum of 24 hours. If you choose to fast your animal make sure that they get enough water. If they are howling for food you can supplement Luxolite. It will coat the stomach and remove hunger pangs (increased hydrochloric acid).
- Acid Reflux: Please do not use pepcid if your animal is suffering from acid reflux.Acid reflux is an excess of production of hydrochloric acid. Pepcid, and other over the counter medications, are designed to stop the production entirely. If a carnivores do not have a healthy production of hydrochloric acid, then the meat that it eats, will not be broken down in the GI tract properly. If the meat is not broken down and digested then it will start to rot. If it starts to rot, then it could cause a wealth of health problems. Luxolite will subside the excess acid while allowing a healthy production of hydrochloric acid to remain. I also recommend Super Pet Enzymes to help dissolve food proteins in the body.
Luxolite has a very long shelf life, it does not need to be refrigerated, and it travels well. I recommend to buy an extra bottle and keep it in your cabinet for any of these situations that may occur with your pets.
Tip: When I travel I put Luxolite in a smaller bottle that fits in my purse. You never know when you may need it.