Uro-Cleanse is extraordinarily effective at managing overall cat urinary health and urinary-related problems in order to support and maintain bladder and kidney health. It is one of a few products for the bladder and kidneys that is completely safe and without any side effects, plus it’s non-addictive.
Other ways to support bladder and urinary tract health in your pets:
- Avoid letting your pet hold urine in too long, make sure that your cat or dog has outdoor breaks every few hours.
- Flush out unwanted toxins and avoid dehydration by giving your pet plenty of fresh and clean water daily.
- Boost your pet’s immune system by feeding your pet a high quality natural diet without preservatives, colorants or additives. You may do this by making your own pet food or buying high quality foods.
- Ensure good hygiene, this is particularly important for female pets.
- Adequate exercise will stimulate the bladder.
- Keep more than one litter box in your home for your cat and make sure that these boxes are always clean.
Carefully Selected Ingredients:
Arabinogalactan: While Arabinogalactan and its constituent parts are common in nature, the commercial extraction is taken from a Larch tree. It is a water soluble fiber and supports immune competence. Arabinogalactan is a long chain polysaccharides containing arabinose and galactose mono-saccharides. Arabinogalactan is actively fermented by intestinal micro-flora and is effective at increasing beneficial anaerobes such as those in Pet Flora.
D-mannose is a type of sugar that is related to glucose, but it does not behave like sugar in the body. It is used to help prevent urinary tract infections because it inhibits bacteria from adhering to the walls of the urinary tract. If bacteria can’t latch onto your bladder, it’s less likely to cause an infection.
Bromelain: is a protein-digesting enzyme, sourced from the pineapple stems. This fascinating compound has traditionally been used as a potent anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling agent, making it a great natural replacement to harmful medications like aspirin. Because it’s an enzyme, bromelain helps the body digest proteins (pathogens are composed of proteins) and absorb nutrients more efficiently, as well as being extremely effective at healing issues in the gastrointestinal tract. Studies suggest it may reduce allergic sensitivity and development of allergic airway disease.
Zeolite (Clinoptololite): Formed when lava meets sea water. The negative charge naturally reduces excess acidity in the body by balancing pH and enhancing the body’s digestive processes which are more efficient when the rest of the body maintains its proper pH.