Uro-Cleanse is extraordinarily effective at managing cat urinary health as well as urinary tract-related problems in order to support and maintain bladder and kidney health. It is one of a few products for the bladder and kidneys that is completely safe and without any side effects, plus it’s non-addictive.
Most bladder and urinary tract infections are caused by E-coli lodging itself in the bladder and kidneys with its hook-like appendages. The ingredients, D-mannose unhooks the E-coli, while the Bromelain reduces inflammation. Arabinogalactan is effective at increasing beneficial anaerobes. Zeolite helps maintain proper pH.
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
- Maintains normal urine pH
- Maintains normal bladder health
- Increases beneficial gut flora
- Prevents urinary tract infections
We, at Vitality Science, make sure our products are in their purest form. We do not add any fillers, flowing agents or anything other than what is on the label. The natural products in our most time-tested ingredients are extremely safe and are a helpful addition to your cat’s or dog’s health plan. Hence our products are 100% safe, gentle and natural.
The best deal about Vitality Science is that we have excellent customer support. We work with you to choose the right food, identify potential toxins in your home, and guide your supplementation. Our goal is results and if you do not get them, then we will refund your money. Please contact our pet health experts for any questions about our products (how to use, dosages, updates). We would love to hear from you!
Other ways to support bladder and urinary tract health in your pets:
- Avoid letting your cat hold urine in too long, make sure that your cat has outdoor breaks every few hours.
- Flush out unwanted toxins and avoid dehydration by giving your cat plenty of fresh and clean water daily.
- Boost your cat’s immune system by feeding your cat a high quality natural diet without preservatives, colorants or additives. You may do this by making your own cat food or buying high-quality foods.
- Ensure good hygiene, this is particularly important for female cats.
- Adequate exercise will stimulate the bladder.
- Keep more than one litter box in your home for your cat and make sure that these boxes are always clean.
Carefully Selected Ingredients:
Arabinogalactan: While Arabinogalactan and its constituent parts are common in nature, the commercial extraction is taken from a Larch tree. It is a water soluble fiber and supports immune competence. Arabinogalactan is a long chain polysaccharides containing arabinose and galactose mono-saccharides. Arabinogalactan is actively fermented by intestinal micro-flora and is effective at increasing beneficial anaerobes such as those in Pet Flora.
D-mannose is a type of sugar that is related to glucose, but it does not behave like sugar in the body. It is used to help prevent urinary tract infections because it inhibits bacteria from adhering to the walls of the urinary tract. If bacteria can’t latch onto your bladder, it’s less likely to cause an infection.
Bromelain: is a protein-digesting enzyme, sourced from the pineapple stems. This fascinating compound has traditionally been used as a potent anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling agent, making it a great natural replacement to harmful medications like aspirin. Because it’s an enzyme, bromelain helps the body digest proteins (pathogens are composed of proteins) and absorb nutrients more efficiently, as well as being extremely effective at healing issues in the gastrointestinal tract. Studies suggest it may reduce allergic sensitivity and development of allergic airway disease.
Zeolite (Clinoptololite): Formed when lava meets sea water. The negative charge naturally reduces excess acidity in the body by balancing pH and enhancing the body’s digestive processes which are more efficient when the rest of the body maintains its proper pH.