"Great product..Cleared up his flaky skin.." - Robert Z.
- 3 pronged program: Includes; Blessed Relief, Pet Flora, and ASAP Pet Shield
- Addresses the primary factors in seasonal, environmental, and diet related pet allergies.
- Hot spots and related skin and coat issues
- Beneficial for all cats young, old, sick or healthy due to its long life and immune supporting properties.
Free Domestic Shipping over $100
90 day money back guarantee
made in the USA
all natural no fillers
Most vets treat hot spots, itchy skin, and incessant scratching in a limited fashion (treating the effect instead of the cause). Vitality Science approaches the problem in a holistic way. Even flea allergies are an internal response to an outside problem. Healthy cats are usually able to handle a few fleas, felines prone to flea infestations tend to sick.
Vaccines and foods are the 2 primary causes of skin conditions.
1. Generally, pet owners continue with the same food until their pet refuses to eat it anymore. By that time, it’s too late! Most manufactured cat and dog food consists of grains and genetically modified corn (in almost all pet foods), which have a distorted nutritional profile and are highly allergenic.
Also, dogs and cats are carnivores. They are not designed to eat high glycemic foods like grains and potatoes, these foods can destabilize their sugar levels, and in susceptible animals, cripple their immune systems.
2. Over vaccination can be detrimental to your pet’s health. Vaccines are a witches brew of toxins, all of which have a long history of damaging effects.
What can you do?
1. Change your cat’s food to a diet more in keeping with their needs. Achieving the right diet for your animal can not be understated! We recommend a grain-free diet for all cats and dogs, avoid at all cost prime allergen foods such as; corn, wheat, and soy. Many people have success with a very simple diet consisting of 50% protein (lamb, venison, or rabbit), 25% very soft rice, and 25% plain pumpkin (fresh or canned). Although animals love the taste of chicken, birds are often a common allergen and should be avoided, this includes turkey and duck. Organic is best in order to avoid negative reactions from additives.
2. Carefully assess each vaccine before injecting heavy metals, genetically modified viruses, animal proteins, and many other morbidities into your pet.
Vitality Science does not add any fillers, flowing agents or anything other than what is on the label. The natural time-tested ingredients are extremely safe and are a helpful addition to your cat’s or dog’s health plan.
Note: We work with you to choose the right food, identify potential toxins in your home, and guide your supplementation. Our goal is results and if you do not get them, then we will refund your money. Please contact our pet health experts for any questions about our products (how to use, dosages, updates). We would love to hear from you!
Blessed Relief: Bromelain (Ananas comoses), Aloe Vera Inner Leaf (Aloe barbadensis), Zeolite (clinoptilotile), Serrazimes, Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra), Bentonite (montmorillonite)]
Pet Flora: contains a spectrum of 29 microflora, that fall into the following eleven categories:
- Azotobacter Bacillus
- Myrothecium P
The proliferation of these microflora into their 29 plus sub-species variations is promoted by the prebiotic complexes, and the humic and fulvic acids extracted from ancient plant deposits. All twelve seed species are Class One Microbiological agents.
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of [Fulvic and humic acids, A. agilis, A. citreus, A. globiformis, A. luteus, A. simplex, A. calcoaceticus, A. chroococcum, A. paspali, A. brasiliense, A. lipoferum, B. brevis, B. marcerans, B. pumilis, B. polymyxa, B. subtilis, Bact. lipolyticum, B. stations, K. zopfil, M. verrucaria, P. calcis, P. dentrificans, P. fluorescens, P. glathei, P. chrysosporium, S. fradiae, S. celluslosae, S. griseoflavus
Inactive Ingredients: celluslose (vegetarian capsule), l-leucine, bamboo (bambusa vulgaris) extract
Pet Vet: 24 PPM Proprietary Silver Solution (Purified water, nano silver at .01 micron) Tea, Carboner
Pet Vet: Clean Wound. Use clean applicator to liberally cover the wound with ASAP Pet Shield Wound Dressing gel and secondary dressing. See enclosed package insert for complete use information.
Pet Flora: For every 10 lbs. Administer 1/2 a capsule daily. Capsules may be opened and put into food or liquid. Dose may be doubled for severe cases.
Blessed Relief: 1 capsule 1-2x daily.
All Vitality Science Products are safe and effective.
There are no reviews yet.