According to Ayurveda; the ancient philosophy of healing in south east Asia, Turmeric is referred to as The Sun God!
The golden yellow tuber looks much like the ginger root but its origin is unknown. It is native to southeast Asia and Indonesia. It is an integral part of traditional medicine culture in India. And, with its healing benefits, worshipped as well.
Curcumin (curcuminoids) is the active healing ingredient in Turmeric. And it is storming the natural pet industry.
Read below for 10 benefits of turmeric for pets.
- Relieves Inflammation Pain
- Antioxidant Properties/ Reduces Oxidative Damage
- Treats Arthritis
- Lowers LDL Cholesterol
- Improves Digestive Health
- Boost Brain-derived neurotrophic factor/ Linked to improved Brain Function/ Lower Risk of Brain Disease
- Lowers the Rise of Heart Disease
- Can help to prevent and even treat cancer
- Incredible Benefits Against Depression
- Delay aging and fight age-related chronic disease
What pharmaceutical drugs can Turmeric replace?
According to Dogs Naturally Magazine this yellow root, when ground into a powder, can replace Arthritis drugs, Steroids, Chemotherapy, Inflammatory Bowel Disease Drugs, and Anti-inflammatory Drugs.
Wow! If you have been praying for a cure, then I think the Gods are listening.
We are excited to announce Celloquent Gold. Now with added Turmeric!
Let us harness the power of the Gods and live within heaven on earth!
New and Exciting!
Wow! If you have been praying for a cure, then I think the Gods are listening. We are excited to announce Celloquent Gold.